Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc. is an environmental, safety, engineering and surveying consulting firm established in 1999, with a corporate office in Solon Ohio, and branch offices in Akron, Ohio, Lebanon New Jersey, Rochester and Syracuse New York and Denver and Eagle Colorado.
||Environmental, Health and Safety
||Solon office with remote and flexible work schedule availability
||Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) Professional
||This is a mid-level role that provides support within the EHS practice area and may include consulting as it relates to EHS Auditing, EHS Compliance; EHS Training; Construction Safety; Process Safety Management/Risk Management Planning; Industrial Hygiene, Indoor Air Quality, Asbestos, Lead and Mold Management; Environmental Permitting, etc.
- Conducts fieldwork/site visits, may require periodic overnight travel
- Performs audits, job site inspections and tracking corrective actions
- Research and analyze information of a technical nature and draw valid conclusions.
- Prepares reports for regulatory submittal
- Effectively communicates with Clients, and may attend and participate in Client meetings
|Education and/or Experience
- A minimum of a four (4) year degree in a science, engineering or environmental discipline is required, with a master’s degree a plus
- One or more of the following is preferred; Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), or can obtain quickly
- Must have a working knowledge of environmental and/or safety regulations
- Other areas of desired expertise include air emissions and permitting; wastewater and stormwater permitting and compliance; waste evaluation, handling and disposal; SPCC and release prevention and response; PSM/RMP; DOT HAZMAT; SARA/EPCRA evaluations and reporting; AST/UST compliance; PCBs/TSCA; and OSHA.
- Demonstrated project management experience is desired.
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER certificate (can be obtained post hiring)
- Profit sharing,
- Paid Holidays,
- Paid Time Off
- Long term disability (LTD),
- Short term disability (STD),
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D),
- Life insurance, and
- Access to our Simple IRA (after one year).
If interested, please forward your resume to:
Human Resources Administrator
Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc.
31100 Solon Road, Suite G; Solon, Ohio 44139
© Copyright 2022, Partners