Due Diligence/Mergers & Acquisition Practice Area
Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc. (Partners), an established and growing environmental, safety, engineering and surveying consulting firm with offices in Solon and Akron Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Colorado, seeks a Director of its Due Diligence/Mergers & Acquisition Practice Area. The opportunity presented by this position includes a senior management role that is focused on the expansion of this practice area and leadership of the company. The position can be fulfilled remotely for the right candidate, but a location near one of the existing offices is preferred.
The Director of the Due Diligence/M&A Practice Area will establish, foster and maintain client relationships related to environmental due diligence in transactions involving real estate and businesses across the US and globally. The responsibilities will include senior level leadership, personnel management, budget and proposal development, client interaction and management, business development and technical competence. Partners’ Due Diligence/M&A Practice Area services sophisticated buyers/sellers, typically of complex projects and is focused on consultation around creative risk management solutions.
- Maintain and service existing client base and sales projections;
- Develop new business and clients, growing the practice;
- Maintain, update and improve upon report and proposal templates;
- Manage personnel;
- Balance workloads and maintain deliverable schedules;
- Work closely with other company disciplines;
- Maintain a high level of professional and technical knowledge;
- Serve as senior technical resource for Practice and lead Client communication; and
- Lead business.
General Skills, Experience and Education
- Undergraduate degree in environmental or engineering discipline;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Environmental Due Diligence;
- Applicable certifications/licenses preferred (i.e., PG, CPG, PE, CP, CHMM, etc.);
- Technical expert in Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Demonstrated experience resolving issues in transactions;
- Broad base of experience with multi-faceted due diligence needs (e, g., asbestos, LBP, ecological, PCA, ALTA, etc.);
- Experience leading portfolio transactions and M&A work nationally and internationally;
- At least five (5) years supervising staff;
- High level communication skills; and
- Senior level project management abilities.
- Client focused;
- Dependable and persistent;
- Good communicator, personable;
- Independent thinker, but works well in teams; and
- Technical and financial manager.
Partners offers competitive salary, profit sharing, excellent benefits, and a flexible (remote work), and rewarding work environment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Partners believes in each person’s potential, and will help you reach yours. To apply for this position please contact:
Human Resources Administrator
31100 Solon Road, Suite G; Solon, Ohio 44139
© Copyright 2022, Partners