Environmental Professional II/III
Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc. (Partners) is a growing environmental, safety, engineering and surveying consulting firm with its corporate office in Solon, Ohio, and branch offices in Akron, Ohio, and the states of New York, New Jersey and Colorado.
Partners is looking to add new talent to its growing team. Partners seeks a full-time, experienced Environmental Professional to work within the Due Diligence/Mergers and Acquisition (DD/MA) and the Assessment, Remediation, and Revitalization (ARR) practice areas. This position is not considered entry level and the expectation is for and established level of technical independence and competence.
The ideal candidate will have three (3) to five (5) years of experience in environmental consulting related to site assessment and/or. A four (4) year degree in geology, hydrogeology, environmental science, environmental engineering, or related discipline is required. The successful candidate will have experience performing some or all of the following tasks:
- Completing Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) and/or Phase II subsurface investigations including experience with soil, groundwater, and indoor air testing in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with the use of field instrumentation and the collection, and packaging of samples for laboratory analysis.
- Experience following QAPPs and SOPs for regulatory driven investigations.
- Has an understanding of environmental regulations at the state and federal level.
- Is capable of reviewing, analyzing and comparing laboratory data to regulatory standards.
- Coordinating municipal and private utility clearance, prior to Phase II activities, obtaining site access and coordinating with subcontractors (e.g., drillers and laboratories Writing reports which convey the environmental assessment and provide exhibits and photos which illustrate or clarify information presented in the body of the report.
The successful candidate will have 1) excellent communication, organizational, technical writing skills; 2) the ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently; 3) have a strong commitment to safety, including following established health and safety protocols and possessing a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. A current 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training certificate is required; professional certifications are a plus.
Partners offers competitive salary, profit sharing, excellent benefits, upward mobility, remote working options, and a flexible and rewarding work environment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Partners believes in each person’s potential, and will help you reach yours. To apply for this position please contact:
31100 Solon Road, Suite G; Solon, Ohio 44139