Partners Opens Akron Office
Partners Environmental Consulting, Inc. (Partners), a full-service environmental, engineering and surveying firm based in Solon, Ohio, is pleased to announce the opening of a regional office located at in Akron, Ohio. The City of Akron is Ohio’s fifth largest city and is continuing to grow with many new opportunities developing. This expansion will allow Partners to meet the increasing demand for environmental solutions from existing and future clients in the region, including healthcare, oil and gas, governmental, manufacturing, commercial and residential sectors.
Partners brings technical expertise and experience to a comprehensive range of environmental consulting services:
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint & Indoor Air Quality;
- Brownfield Programs;
- Environmental Compliance (auditing, permitting, ISO 14001);
- Grant Writing;
- Industrial Hygiene;
- Land Surveying;
- Litigation Support;
- Natural Resources Management (Wetlands, Historical Preservation, Ecological);
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA);
- Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) Certified
- Property Assessments (Phase I and Phase II);
- Radioactive Contaminants;
- Regulatory Negotiation;
- Risk Assessment & Remediation; and
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST).
To learn more about Partners, please visit us at www.partnersenv.com. Please feel free to contact Mr. Dan B. Brown concerning any of your environmental service needs locally at 330.784.6005.
© Copyright 2020, Partners