Semiconductor, Chemical and Food Processing Companies – PSM/RMP Services
Partners provided Process Safety Management (PSM) and Risk Management Planning (RMP) services to various semiconductor, chemical and food processing facilities. The OSHA PSM and EPA RMP regulations are designed to protect employees and the public from the catastrophic release of highly hazardous chemicals in industry.
Partners has worked with several companies to assist them in meeting these OSHA and EPA regulations. For these clients, the following chemicals have been managed:
- Semiconductor – Silanes, Nitrogen Trifluoride, Hydrogen and Hydrogen Chloride
- Chemical – Flammable process chemicals over 10,000 lbs
- Food Processing – Anhydrous Ammonia
- Laboratory Hazardous Chemicals
Specific PSM and RMP services provided to these clients have included:
- General PSM/RMP Program Development and Implementation
- OSHA 3-Year PSM Compliance Audit
- OSHA Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and 5-Year PHA Update/Revalidation
- EPA RMP*Submit and 5-Year RMP Program Review
- EPA Off-Site Consequence Analysis (OCA)
- EPA General Duty Clause (GDC) Chemical Review
Partners developed recommendations to address EH&S Audit Findings, and prioritized the findings to assist the facility in managing their completion.
© Copyright 2020, Partners